ROAR In the News
- On Time with Kai Jackson features Dr. Rebecca Landa and ROAR for Autism co-chair Gretchen Townsend. View the Clip
- Parkville Patch interviews the Chason family about why they support ROAR for Autism. View article
- WJZ’s Ron Matz interviewed ROAR for Autism Co-Chair Gretchen Townsend. View the Clip
- Baltimore’s local NBC affiliate interviewed Kennedy Krieger’s Dr. Ericka Wodka. View the Clip
- Baltimore’s local ABC affiliate features Dr. Rebecca Landa. View the Clip
- Towson Times interviews ROAR for Autism committee member Peter Waldron. View article
- ROAR committee member Peter Waldron and Dr. Rebecca Landa were featured on WJZ-TV. View the Clip
- NBC Washington included ROAR in their "Worth The Drive" section. View the Clip
- Kennedy Krieger Institute's ROAR for Autism was featured in Baltimore Sun's "Regional Bike Rides and Cyclists of All Abilitites". View article
- Kennedy Krieger Institute's ROAR for Autism kicks off National Bike Month read about it in the Baltimore Sun. View article
- Kennedy Krieger's Dr. Christine Hess appeared on WBAL-TV to discuss autism and the importance of ROAR. Also featured in the video are Brooke Poklemba and B.J. Surhoff of Pathfinders for Autism. View the clip
- View a message from our participants on why they ROAR. View the clip
- View a message from our co-chair. View the clip
Our ROAR for Autism e-newsletters, sent to participants and donors, feature weekly standings, participant spotlights, creative fundraising ideas, and quick tips on using the ROAR website.
Register NOW to receive your weekly newsletter!
View photos from past events.