Sign up now for Kennedy Krieger Institute's Baltimore Running Festival Charity Team and help raise funds for individuals with spinal cord injuries!
By registering with Team Kennedy Krieger, you are committing to:
- Raise at least $250 for the Kennedy Krieger Institute by 11:59 p.m. on October 31st ($350 for a BaltiMORON-a-thon registration, $50 if you are participating in the Kid's Fun Run). You will be contacted by Institute staff to give your credit card information. Please understand that your credit card WILL NOT be charged if you meet your minimum fundraising goal by October 31st. Your credit card WILL be charged on November 1st for any remaining balance.
- Participate in one of the events in the 2017 Baltimore Running Festival.
Participants on the Kennedy Krieger Institute Team
- Marathon: 19 participants
- Half Marathon: 35 participants
- Team Relay: 28 participants
- 5k: 71 participants
- Kids Fun Run: 13 participants
- Virtual Racer: 29 participants
Back by popular demand: Register to be a "virtual racer" for Kennedy Krieger!
You can once again register to be a virtual racer for Kennedy Krieger Institute! By registering to be a virtual racer, you are agreeing to raise $100 for Kennedy Krieger. However on October 21, 2017 you do not have to race in the event! Registering to be a virtual racer for Kennedy Krieger Institute will get you all the Kennedy Krieger team benefits, but it will not get you any of the Baltimore Running Festival participant benefits.