ROAR FOR AUTISM 2013
On April 28, 2013, we will once again ROAR to break the silence surrounding autism. You can make your voice heard by joining us for a bike ride, nature walk and a festival that will help raise much-needed funds for autism research at the Kennedy Krieger Institute. If you can't drag yourself out of bed that early on Sunday morning, go ahead and sleep in - you can Snore for ROAR too!
When you're done walking or biking, be sure to take a break and enjoy the family festival too. Live entertainment, refreshments, and a wonderful playground for the kids make ROAR for Autism a great event for the whole family.
Back By Popular Demand - CREATE YOUR OWN FUNDRAISING PAGE!
ROAR for Autism will be here before you know it. You can train your body, so why not flex those fundraising muscles too? Now it's even easier with a personal fundraising page for you or your team.
You can use your page to:
- Tell family and friends you are participating in ROAR
- Build your own teams
- Post pictures of you and your team
- Thank friends and family for supporting you
- Track online and offline donations as you raise money for autism research
- See comments and notes of support that friends and family post on your page
* You must first register to participate before you can build a personal fundraising page.
**Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about online fundraising or for assistance with registration. A new window will open so your registration process will not be interrupted.