- All participants must be registered by Tuesday April 12th to be guaranteed a shirt!
- Online/Advance registration closes Tuesday, April 26 at 11:59pm.
- Packet Pick-up will be on Friday, April 29th from 3:00-6:00PM at Charm City Run in Timonium.
- Late/Onsite Registration will reopen during packet pick-up at Charm City Run and Saturday morning at Oregon Ridge.
- Participants will be able to earn incentives until May 15th, after that date, incentives will be ordered and shipped to participants.
- Fundraising can continue past that date, however fundraisers will not earn incentives for any funds raised after May 15th.
- Adult Race/Walk Attendee: $35
- Child 5-12 Race/Walk Attendee: $20
- Child 4 and Under: Free
- Family Festival Only (Adults & Children 5 – 12): $10
- Virtual Participant (Adults & Children 5 – 12): $20
Register now for Advanced Registration Pricing, the above prices will all be increased by $5 for On-Site or Day Of Pricing. Please register before April 12th to be guaranteed an event shirt.
WANT SOME HELP GETTING REGISTERED?
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR HOW-TO GUIDE!
Event Tentative Schedule
6:30 A.M. – Registration Opens
7:45 A.M. – Beaver Dam Road Closes to Traffic (NO access TO or FROM Oregon Ridge Park)
8:00 A.M. – Event Starts (5k, Fun Walk & Family Festival)
9:15 A.M. – Beaver Dam Road Opens to Traffic
9:30 A.M. – Awards Presentation
9:45 A.M. – Mascot Challenge & Registration Closes
11:00 A.M. – Event Ends
Raise $100 to receive a I ROARed Drawstring Stadium Bag, raise $250 and receive an I ROARed Louder Hat, raise $500 and receive a I Supported Kennedy Krieger Umbrella, and raise $1,000 to receive an I Supported Kennedy Krieger Portable Charger! Remember, these fundraising incentives are stackable, meaning if you raise $500, you will not just receive the umbrella but the Bag and Hat as well!