To protect the health of our community, we've gone virtual!
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak and to keep our community safe, ROAR for Kids 2020 is now a virtual fundraiser.
April 25, 2020
While we may not be together in person at Oregon Ridge this year, you can still ROAR more loudly than ever to help kids and families at Kennedy Krieger Institute.
Celebrate and ROAR with us on event day, Saturday April 25 on our Facebook page.
How to support Kennedy Krieger’s ROAR for Kids:
- Register. Register to ROAR for kids as a Virtual Racer (see perks in section below).
- Donate. Donate to the general Kennedy Krieger Institute team, a specific program or team, or an individual’s participant page.
- Share on Social Media. Share how you ROAR on Facebook or other social media platforms using #ROAR4Kids
Virtual racing perks:
- We’ll mail you your T-shirt, along with some other goodies from our sponsors.
- You’ll have the opportunity to fundraise for important Kennedy Krieger programs in need of your support.
- Join in our fun activities and crafts - click here to check them out.
- It’ll be a great reason to be active on race day (or before!)—ROAR in your neighborhood (six feet apart, please!), backyard, or even around your couch or up and down your stairs
- Share the fun with us on social media using #ROAR4Kids.
Where do funds go?
All proceeds from the event will help raise much-needed funds for research and programs to help kids at Kennedy Krieger. We need this support now more than ever!
Please email us at ROAR@KennedyKrieger.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your support!