To protect the health of our community, we've gone virtual!
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak and to keep our community safe, ROAR for Kids 2021 is again going to be a virtual fundraising experience, but with some added fun!
May 15, 2021 - May 22, 2021
While we may not be together in person at Oregon Ridge this year, you can still ROAR more loudly than ever to help kids and families at Kennedy Krieger Institute.
Celebrate and ROAR with us on during event week on our Facebook page.
How to support Kennedy Krieger’s ROAR for Kids:
- Register. Register to ROAR for kids as a Virtual Participant.
- Donate. Donate to the general Kennedy Krieger Institute team, a specific program or team, or an individual’s participant page.
- Share on Social Media. Share how you ROAR on Facebook or other social media platforms using #ROAR4Kids
Virtual Hybrid Experience:
- Kicking off our event week on Saturday, May 15, we will hold our first ever ROAR Drive-Thru Celebration! Drive by to grab some of the ROAR goodies you love along with some new giveaways and prizes.
- Throughout the week, you'll be able to participate in unique virtual event experiences, filled with yoga, and animals, and more, oh my!
- On Friday, May 21, we will be hosting our ROAR Pep Rally to get ready for the big day! Join us for fun games, testimonials, and more.
- Finally on Saturday, May 22, we will all ROAR together from wherever! Saturday morning we will kick off our Virtual Race with a fun virtual experience, including our Mascot Challenge!
- You’ll have the opportunity to fundraise for important Kennedy Krieger programs in need of your support.
- Share the fun with us on social media using #ROAR4Kids.
Where do funds go?
All proceeds from the event will help raise much-needed funds for research and programs to help kids at Kennedy Krieger. We need this support now more than ever!
Please email us at ROAR@KennedyKrieger.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your support!