ROAR for Kids
Saturday, April 30, 2022
8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Oregon Ridge Park
Pre-Registration for On-Site Activities has now closed!
To register, please come to Packet Pick-Up on Friday, April 29th from 3:00-6:00PM at Charm City Run in Timonium or arrive to Oregon Ridge early on Saturday, April 30th to allow time to register on-site, registration opens at 6:30AM.
- The event will be held at Oregon Ridge Park 13401 Beaver Dam Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030.
- Packet Pick-up will be on Friday, April 29th from 3:00-6:00PM at Charm City Run in Timonium. Featuring an exclusive surprise special giveaway! That will ONLY be given at packet pick-up!
- Late/Onsite Registration will reopen on Friday, April 29th during packet pick-up at Charm City Run and Saturday morning at Oregon Ridge.
- Fundraising for the Cara Becker Fundraising Award and the School Spirit Award in Partnership with WJZ will both end Friday, April 29th at noon.
PLEASE NOTE: Beaver Dam Roads will be closed from 7:45 to 9:15 a.m. This means that there will be no access TO or FROM Oregon Ridge Park during this time. Please plan accordingly.
How do I participate?
- Run or Walk. Register for the chip-timed 5K run or for the low-mileage fun walk to enjoy the scenery, then enjoy the festival afterwards. Receive an event t-shirt and a personal webpage to fundraise for our kids.
- ROAR Together. Click here to learn all the ways your company or corporation can get involved in ROAR for Kids! Have a student group that would like to participate? Check out our Student Discount Flyer here!
- Cheer & Play. Register as a spectator if you don’t want to run or walk but still want to cheer on a runner or play at our jungle-themed Family Festival. You will have a personal fundraising page to support Kennedy Krieger too. Shirts are not included in this registration type, but can be purchased for an additional fee during registration.
- ROAR Virtually. Register as a virtual participant if you will not be able to join us in person on event day. Virtual participants will recieve an event t-shirt which can be picked up at Packet Pick-Up, at an alternate pick-up date (date TBD) or will be mailed out after the event.
Please note: As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak and to keep our community safe, ROAR for Kids 2022 will be in person and outside (COVID-19 pre-cautions are subject to change). All Volunteers will be required to be masked and vaccinated while working the event.