Get ready to ROAR for Kids with Kennedy Krieger! Participate in our family friendly, accessible 5K run and low-mileage walk to show your pride for Kennedy Krieger. Be sure to check out the wide variety of fun activities and entertainment at our Jungle Festival!
How do I participate?
- Run & Walk. Register for the chip-timed 5K run or for the low-mileage fun walk to enjoy the scenery, then enjoy the festival afterwards. Receive an event t-shirt and a personal webpage to fundraise for our kids.
- Cheer & Play. Register as a spectator if you don’t want to run or walk but still want to cheer on runner and play at our jungle-themed Family Festival. You will have a personal fundraising page to support Kennedy Krieger too. Shirts are not included, but you can purchase one when you register.
- Snooze & Support. Want to sleep in but still support our kids at Kennedy Krieger? You can Snore for ROAR to fundraise and receive an event t-shirt to show your support our kids!
- Win Prizes. Purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win family-friendly prizes! Available for purchase during registration or at the event.
Where do proceeds go?
All proceeds from the event will support research and programs to help kids at the Kennedy Krieger Institute. To see how past funds were used by specific programs, please click here! Sorry, no refunds.
Do you have Facebook?
You can now link your Kennedy Krieger Fundraising page to your Facebook account so that you can raise even MORE money!
- Sign in to your Participant Center
- Locate the blue box at the bottom right corner of your Participant Center that says “Raise more money with Facebook”
- Click the button that says, “Fundraise on Facebook” and follow the prompts to connect your fundraiser to Facebook.
It takes less than 3 steps and It is SUPER easy! Facebook is quickly becoming the fastest way to raise money online so don’t miss out!
Beaver Dam Roads will be closed from 7:45 to 9:15 a.m. This means that there will be no access TO or FROM Oregon Ridge Park during this time. Please plan accordingly.
Participants at ROAR for Kids
- Coming Soon