October 11-17, 2020
Race How You Want, Where You Want
Thank you participants!
Thank you to everyone who participated, shirts, swag bags, and medals will be sent out the week of November 20th, be on the lookout for your package!
Your health and safety are always our top priorities. Thus, Kennedy Krieger will NOT be participating in Baltimore Running Festival 2020. Instead, we are holding our OWN “Virtual Racing Festival” to fundraise safely in support of adaptive sports and recreation opportunities. This means you can race any distance, anywhere, using any equipment you’d like. While we are avoiding crowds this year, making our race look different, we are all still racing for the same reason: to bring hope through motion to individuals with disabilities.
Proceeds from the fundraiser will support the training needs of patients with disabilities by providing them scholarships, new therapy equipment and opportunities to participate in adaptive sports competitions.
How to Participate:
- Sign up as a team captain, team member or individual. Choose your distance.Register for your race.
- Team Kennedy Krieger provides easy tips and templates to help you fundraise online.Start fundraising and spread the word.
- Finish your race during race week how you want to, where you want to and share your accomplishment with our community.Join us on race week.
Raise a minimum of $150 to receive:
- Team Kennedy Krieger performance athletic shirt
- The option to receive a medal (extra fee required)
- Swag from our generous sponsors
- Admission into our racing community on Strava, a free racing app
- More fabulous incentives to come!
Personal commitment race categories:
- Full Marathon
- Half Marathon
- Family Fun Mile
- Choose your own distance
- Supporter who is not racing
Participants on Team Kennedy Krieger
- Marathon: 19
- Half Marathon: 12
- 5K: 49
- 10K: 16
- Family Fun Run: 20
- Choose Your Own Distance: 21
- Supporter - Not Racing: 5
Need assistance registering? Email email@example.com for more information!
2020 is the year of the "virtual" race, and while this may not be the same experience we have all grown to love, Kennedy Krieger and our athletes need your support now more than ever.
Want to feel more connected to Team Kennedy Krieger? Check out our Team Store here!